Saturday, October 19, 2013

Shuffle Saturday 22: What Makes You Beautiful Acoustic

Shuffle Saturdays is hosted by the girls at Pretty In Fiction, where you post a random song from your ipod each week. 

This weeks song is . . .


This song needs no introduction. I'm sure you've all heard it whether you wanted to or not LoL ;)
However, it is the acoustic version which I think is even better than the original <3 I don't know what it is about acoustic performances but I almost always like them better than the CD.

More One Direction:

1 comment:

  1. I love the acoustic version of this song better than the original too! I especially love the Boyce Avenue version. Though, I'll admit, every once in awhile it's nice to listen to the original.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking? Let me know! I love hearing from you and read each and every comment. I always try to respond or visit your blog in return so leave a comment. I know you want to ;)