Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wordlover Wednesday:Risorial


Today when I was writing my review for 
The Liar Society by Lisa & Laura Roecker 
I went to their official website looking for the release
date of their next book. When I was there I decided
to check out their blog. Are those ladies hilarious or what?
I got to reading their blog and couldn't stop. I especially loved 
the post entitled "In Which I Steal from the Catholic Church
and Secure My Spot in Hell." I was hysterical.
These are the events that inspired today's wordlover word.
Which is... 

risorial (rih-ZAWR-ee-ul)
adj. producing laughter (e.g., the
 risorial muscles; risa means laughter
in Spanish). 



No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking? Let me know! I love hearing from you and read each and every comment. I always try to respond or visit your blog in return so leave a comment. I know you want to ;)