Thursday, December 22, 2011

Randomness: Update

Hey everyone!
I'm sorry for the lack of posts these last few weeks, you're probably wondering where I've dissapeared to.  I'm sad to say that my grandfather passed away this past week so life has been hard. As if that weren't enough, finals were the same week.

Hopefully after Christmas I'll be back to posting regularly. I'm especially sorry to those of you who entered the Mary Higgins-Clark contest! You've probably been waiting to hear who won. Better late than never right?


Congratulations Coleen!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Amanda.
    I'm so sorry for your loss--I hope you find comfort in your family.
    All the best,
    Coleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry, Amanda. May your grandfather rest in peace with our Lord.
    Ruth -- is this your father or father-in-law?
    Hugs to both of you.

    And Ruth, I read your article on ICL. Very nice.
    Vijaya

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking? Let me know! I love hearing from you and read each and every comment. I always try to respond or visit your blog in return so leave a comment. I know you want to ;)