Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wordlover Wednesday: Cachinnation


It's time for another segment of "Wait, There's a Word for That!" Where I'll share crazy words for things you never would of dreamed existed. 
So this weeks word is...

Cachinnation- Loud or hysterical laughter.

I love when your at the movies and there is that one person who's laugh fills the whole theatre, it makes me smile and want to laugh along with them.

Below I've included some videos that are sure to make you laugh!
Enjoy =D








Cause we all know there's nothing cuter than a baby's laugh!

1 comment:

  1. The baby and the ripping paper ALWAYS makes me crack up. How can you NOT smile when you see that? lol.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking? Let me know! I love hearing from you and read each and every comment. I always try to respond or visit your blog in return so leave a comment. I know you want to ;)