Monday, December 23, 2013

End of the Year Wrap Up: Dystopia Challenge

Goal: 7-12 books
Challenge: Met


Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi, The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey, 
The Elite by Kiera Cass

The Hallowed Ones by Laure Bickle, The Outside by Laura Bickle, 
For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diane Peterfreund, Enders by Lissa Price




Now for a little Q & A: 


Favorite Dystopian of 2013?

Ahhhhh, they were almost all favorites, but if I were forced to chose. 

Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi  and Enders by Lissa Price

Favorite Cover?


Favorite kick-butt heroine? 


What was YOUR favorite Dystopian of 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking? Let me know! I love hearing from you and read each and every comment. I always try to respond or visit your blog in return so leave a comment. I know you want to ;)