Thursday, February 23, 2012

Blog Segment: Author News


I'm sure you've all heard about a book called The Selection by Kiera Cass, highly-anticipated dystopian, set for an April 24th release date. I've been lucky enough to have already read the book and let me just say IT. IS. AMAZING! 

Well I just found out that it has been picked up by the CW to film a pilot episode. AHHHH! I'm so excited =D

They've even already announced the leading lady who will be playing the role of America Singer. It's none other than Friday Night Light's Aimee Teegarden (pictured above).  I must admit Aimee doesn't fit the image of America I had in my mind while reading the book, however I'm a HUGE Friday Night Light's fan and have no doubts that Aimee will turn out to be a great America! 

To read more check out these links:


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Amanda. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you now.

    I have yet to read The Selection but the cover is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking? Let me know! I love hearing from you and read each and every comment. I always try to respond or visit your blog in return so leave a comment. I know you want to ;)