Friday, March 30, 2012

Foreign Cover Friday: Anna & the French Kiss


Foreign Cover Friday is a weekly meme hosted by The Reading Fever, where foreign covers of the books we know and love are spotlighted and discussed. To join, either pick your favorite foreign cover or pick many foreign covers, and start discussing!

This weeks book is...

Anna and the French Kiss 
by 
Stephanie Perkins

(US Version)
I think this one wins for being the best.
I like how we see Anna's face but the boy is left a mystery. 

(Version Unknown)
This one is just a tad too awkward.

(German Version)
 Iy Iy Iy. This one is just bad on so many levels.  

(Turkish Version)
Almost identical to the US version except for some changes in the font and type placement. I really love the typeface used on this one and the pink! 


Any thoughts? Which one is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. Haha, all right, that German one made me laugh so much. "Anna and the French Kiss" kinda rolls off the tongue, but in German, it's "Herzklopfen auf Franzosisch"? Haha, I don't see how the word Herzklopfen can be used in the title for a romantic book...German is so cool. ;)

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking? Let me know! I love hearing from you and read each and every comment. I always try to respond or visit your blog in return so leave a comment. I know you want to ;)