Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wordlover Wednesday: Anopisthography

It's time for another segment of "Wait, There's a Word for That!" Where I'll share crazy words for things you never would of dreamed existed. 
So this weeks word is...

Anopisthography- The practice of writing on one side of the paper.


  1. Interesting. Wonder if there is a word for writing diagonally on a paper--even if it's lined. I do that all the time!


What are you thinking? Let me know! I love hearing from you and read each and every comment. I always try to respond or visit your blog in return so leave a comment. I know you want to ;)