Friday, October 7, 2011

Randomness: Great Deals

The last couple of days I have gotten some great deals on books that I wanted to share! 

First, I stumbled upon a bunch of books at my local Job Lot on sale for $1.50 each! I walked out of there with five books.

Emil and Karl by Yankev Glatshteyn and Jeffrey Shandler
Forever Changes by Brendan Halpin
Hold Up by Terri Fields
The Invisible by Mats Wahl
Minn and Jake by Janet S. Wong



Then last night I finally checked out the Bargain Books page on Amazon for the first time and man have I been missing out! I could not believe all the YA books that were only 3 or 4 dollars! They weren't old books like I thought they would be either, they were pretty current. After flipping through over 100 pages of books I ended up buying:

Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin
Aurelia by Anne Osterlund
Geek Charming by Robin Palmer
The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart. 



All for just $10.50 =D So if you haven't checked it out I encourage you to do so now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking? Let me know! I love hearing from you and read each and every comment. I always try to respond or visit your blog in return so leave a comment. I know you want to ;)