Saturday, October 26, 2013

Shuffle Saturday 23: 100 Years

Shuffle Saturdays is hosted by the girls at Pretty In Fiction, where you post a random song from your ipod each week

This weeks song is . . .

This is one of those songs that has been around for awhile yet I never seem to get sick of it. I fall in love with it all over again each time I hear it. The videos rather boring, there's so much to work with in those lyrics they really could have done better.

More about Five for Fighting:
Website ~ Youtube ~ Twitter ~ Facebook

1 comment:

  1. I've always loved this song. You're right about the video. They really could have come up with something better. The video was almost depressing. But the song's amazing!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking? Let me know! I love hearing from you and read each and every comment. I always try to respond or visit your blog in return so leave a comment. I know you want to ;)