Tuesday, December 24, 2013

End of the Year Wrap Up: TBR Pile Challenge

Goal: 1-10
Challenge: MET

The Bridge by Jane Higgins, Out of the Dust by Karen Hesse, If I Stay by Gayle Forman,
Where She Went by Gayle Forman


The Fault In Our Stars by John Green, Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder, Displacement by Thalia Chaltas, The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

Now for a little Q & A:

Book on your TBR the longest?

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak

Book you wish you had read sooner?

Almost all of them!

Out of the Dust by Karen Hesse
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
If I Stay by Gayle Forman

Favorite cover?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking? Let me know! I love hearing from you and read each and every comment. I always try to respond or visit your blog in return so leave a comment. I know you want to ;)