Saturday, December 15, 2012

25 Days of Christmas: Favorite Christmas Books

In the last few years I've gotten really into Christmas books. 
It all started with an author named Richard Paul Evans who writes the best Christmas books ever!
I read six of his Christmas novels one year (all the ones that were out at the time) he comes out with one every year and I make sure it's at the top of my list. 
Below are my top 5 Christmas books, I tried to include a few that weren't by him so that I wouldn't seem biased ;) 

1. Finding Noel by Richard Paul Evans

2. The List by Richard Paul Evans

3. The Christmas Shoes by Donna VanLiere 
(You can read my review of it HERE)

4. Promise Me by Richard Paul Evans

5. Finding Father Christmas by Robin Jones Gunn

Note: All of these books are adult not YA. I don't think Christmas books are really that popular in young adult and I could never find any. However, I did find some this year I hope to get to! 

Feel free to leave me any Christmas book suggestions below!! =)

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've ever in my life read a Christmas book. I love Hallmark movies and would consider them too cheesy if they were made into book form so that's my mindset on Christmas books.
    I don't think Christmas books are popular in YA either. I think James Patterson has one out though but it wasn't good according to my mother.
    I would expect Nora Roberts would have a few good ones out so you might try there.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking? Let me know! I love hearing from you and read each and every comment. I always try to respond or visit your blog in return so leave a comment. I know you want to ;)