Monday, December 31, 2012

Going to London!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I'm not going to be around for the first couple weeks of January because. . . .
I'm going to London!! 
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can't believe I just said that.

 I can't believe this is real life.

I AM SO SUPER EXCITED. I'm not really the traveling type, I haven't gone very far from home before,  never mind leaving the country!  So this is a really big deal for me!

I've scheduled a bunch of posts that will go up while I'm away but I won't be able to reply or comment back until I return. But don't let that stop you from coming by and leaving some nice comments for me to find when I get back ;) 

4 comments:

What are you thinking? Let me know! I love hearing from you and read each and every comment. I always try to respond or visit your blog in return so leave a comment. I know you want to ;)