Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Randomness: Spring Break Update #3


I know I haven't checked in for awhile, so here's the scoop.

Finished:
I finished off the rest of Legend by Marie Lu. I had some small issues with this one but still enjoyed it overall.

I also read Under the Mesquite by Guadalupe Garcia McCall, which is a novel in verse. This was another enjoyable read that I finished in one short sitting of about an hour and half.

Up Next:
Now that most of the library books have been finished and returned, I'm finally going to start on some of my new purchases. First up, Hallowed by Cynthia Hand! Book one, Unearthly, was one of my favorite books this year and I'm sure Hallowed will not disappoint!

1 comment:

  1. I just got Under the Mesquite from the library today! Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking? Let me know! I love hearing from you and read each and every comment. I always try to respond or visit your blog in return so leave a comment. I know you want to ;)