Anywho, I haven't had much time to read these last few weeks so I'm super excited to cozy up with some books and start reading! I put together a list of everything I hope to read over the next two weeks and I'll be posting frequent updates on my progress.
Here's the list:
- Don't Breath A Word by Holly Cupalu (currently on pg. 70)
- The Iron King (Iron Fey #1) by Julie Kagawa
- The Vow: The True Events That Inspired The Movie by Kim Carpenter
- Legend by Marie Lu
- Under the Mesquite by Guadalupe Garcia McCall
- Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
- Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
- The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder
And hopefully my copy of Pandemonium will hurry up and come in the mail so I can read that too!