Friday, July 27, 2012

Foreign Cover Friday: I'll Be There

Foreign Cover Friday is a weekly meme hosted by The Reading Fever, where foreign covers of the books we know and love are spotlighted and discussed. To join, either pick your favorite foreign cover or pick many foreign covers, and start discussing!

This weeks book is...

I'll Be There
by 
Holly Goldberg Sloan


(US Hardcover)
The sole reason I read this book was because of this cover.
I absolutely ADORE it! 

(US Paperback)
I don't know why they would ever choose a new cover after having that first one, which is perfect.
The butterfly is so fake and photoshopped looking it's not funny. Not to mention that it has no significance to the story whatsoever at all. 

(United Kingdom)
I guess this ones okay. Kind of funky and random. You can't tell a lot about the book from looking at this. The one thing I do like is that the wooden heart Sam made is included, which was a part of the story. Although, it kind of ruined how it looked in my head...

(French)
This one is just plain weird. I can't really tell what the picture is (looking out a window perhaps?) 
To make matters worse why is the title split in three? And why, oh why is it orange? 

(German)
This is the only other one besides the first that I really like.
It's made in the same style as the first but looks more cutesy than dramatic.


Which is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking? Let me know! I love hearing from you and read each and every comment. I always try to respond or visit your blog in return so leave a comment. I know you want to ;)