Sunday, January 6, 2013

Author Mad Lib: Emma Carlson Berne

This is a segment where I'll give an author the title and list of words needed to complete the story,
I will then post the completed Mad Lib here.

Todays Mad Lib is with author Emma Carlson Berne!
Emma is the author of two YA suspense novels Still Waters (2011) and Never Let You Go (2012).

here is her mad lib...

"Description of a Horror TV Show"

Last week, I saw a television show that really gave me Badger pimples! It starred Big Bird as a mad Ballet Dancer who discovers a way to make bedbugs fourteen feet high! The scientist has a goofy assistant, played by Oscar the Grouch, who gets mad because the scientist keeps hitting him on the head with a pebble. So he lets the bedbugs loose. Right away they start to eat up Indonesia. The army tries to stop them by spraying them with Gatorade, but that doesn't bother those hairy bedbugs. They go right on and eat up Chicago. Then the army drops an atom pug on them and this kills all of them except one super bedbug who grabs the frantic scientist and jumps into a volcano. And then the goofy assistant takes off his disguise and says, "I was only a hog for the F.B.I.," and he marries the scientist's beautiful satin, who is played by Yoda, and they live sadly ever after.

Note: (This Mad Lib was taken from MONSTER MAD LIBS. Copyright 2001, 1988 Price Stern Sloan, a division of Penguin Putnam Books for Young Readers, New York). No copyright infringement intended.

2 comments:

What are you thinking? Let me know! I love hearing from you and read each and every comment. I always try to respond or visit your blog in return so leave a comment. I know you want to ;)