Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Back From London!

I'm back! I had an amazing time in London but I'm glad to be home! Thanks so much for all the lovely comments you left me while I was away =) While I work on trying to catch up on all that I've missed in the bloggosphere I thought it would be nice to share some pictures from my trip!

As a book blogger it's obvious that I was SUPER excited to see The British Library. Though we didn't have enough time to explore as much as I would have liked what I did see blew me away!



Alice & Wonderland themed stain glass window at Oxford

Random Alphabet wall in Oxford

One of the many Oxford libraries

Stratford-Upon-Avon (Shakespeare's birthplace)

Portobello Market 

Hope you enjoyed the pictures! =)

10 comments:

  1. Welcome back! :D

    I'm glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The photos are awesome, Amanda. Some of those locations are on my bucket list. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG YOU WENT TO LONDONNN. Look at all those books!! I'm glad you had a great time. :DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I still can't believe it happened myself! +D

      Delete
  4. Ah!!! I'm so excited for you XD
    I'm happy you were able to see so much and just go.
    Did you get to see Big Ben or is that somewhere else...?
    Glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did see Big Ben your right! I just didn't want to bore everyone with all my pictures so I just picked a few that were book related ;)

      Thanks, it's good to be back! =D

      Delete
  5. Thank you for sharing these pictures! Pics are the only way I'll see London. BOO! lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed them! I hope you get to see London for real someday!! =D

      Delete

What are you thinking? Let me know! I love hearing from you and read each and every comment. I always try to respond or visit your blog in return so leave a comment. I know you want to ;)