Sunday, January 8, 2012

Randomness: Dystopian Reading Challenge

I just signed up for my first ever official reading challenge and I'm really excited!!
I choose a 2012 dystopian challenge because we all know how much I LOVE my dystopian =D


This challenge is being hosted by Benji over at The Non Reluctant Reader.
Check it out for yourself here and maybe even join the challenge!

There are four levels:
  • Easy: 5-8 books
  • Medium: 8-14 books
  • Hard: 15-20 books
  • So Hard it Would Have it's Own Apocalypse!: 21+

I've chosen to do the medium level: 8-14 books. I have a huge To Be Read List and I know it includes plenty of dystopian. So here are some of the books I'm hoping to read as a part of this challenge.

  • The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
  • Legend by Mary Lu
  • Crossed by Ally Condie
  • Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
  • Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  • After the Snow by S.D Crockett
  • Desire by Kailin Gow
  • Human.4 by Mike Lancaster
  • Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (Comes Out Feb. 28th)
  • Insurgent (Comes Out May 1st)
  • Surrender by Elana Johnson (Comes Out June 5th)
  • Once by Anna Carey (Comes Out July 3rd)




No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking? Let me know! I love hearing from you and read each and every comment. I always try to respond or visit your blog in return so leave a comment. I know you want to ;)