Sunday, January 8, 2012

Randomness: More Reading Challenges!

I've decided to join a couple more reading challenges for the year.




First Up: The YA Contemporary Challenge hosted by Katie's Book Blog & Reading Angel. Click on the button above to learn more or join the challenge! 

There are three different levels:
Level 1)  5+ books
Level 2) 10+ books
Level 3) 15+ books

I've decided to go for Level 2) 10+ books
Here are the books I'm hoping to read as part of this challenge:
  1. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
  2. The Fine Art of Truth of Dare by Melissa Jensen
  3. Fracture by Megan Miranda
  4. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
  5. First Comes Love by Katie Kacvinsky
  6. Don't Breathe A Word by Holly Cupala
  7. Welcome, Caller, This Is Chloe by Shelley Coriell
  8. Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic
  9. The Next Door Boys by Jolene B. Perry
  10. The Raft by S.A. Bodeen
  11. Shooting Stars by Allison Rushby
Next Up:

This challenge is hosted by Evie from Bookish, Nicole from All I Ever Read, Bonnie from Hands and Home, Donna from Book Passion For Life, Caitlin from WatchYA Reading, Rie from Mission To Read, Vicky from Books, Biscuits & Tea, Christa from Hooked On Books, Jenna from Fans of Fiction, and Angel from Mermaids Vision. Click on the button above to learn more or join the challenge!

For this challenge you can any genre, as long as it is a book that's been sitting on your shelf for some and was released in 2011 or earlier.

The Levels for this one are:
1-10- A Firm Handshake
11-20- A Friendly Hug
21-30- A Sweet Kiss
31-40- Love At First Sight
41-50- Married With Children

For this one I've decided to go with level 1) A Firm Handshake 1-10 books

Here are the books I want to read: 
  1. Aurelia by Anne Osterlund
  2. The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart
  3. Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
  4. More to be determined...

2 comments:

  1. I just finished The Statistical Probability... I really liked it--you'll enjoy!
    Good luck on your reading challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Coleen! I've heard nothing but great things about it. I can't wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking? Let me know! I love hearing from you and read each and every comment. I always try to respond or visit your blog in return so leave a comment. I know you want to ;)