Saturday, September 3, 2011

Randomness: Couldn't Even Finish Reading


     If books had a rating this one would be rated R. The language in this book was unbelievable. The two main characters Eddie and Milo had the filthiest mouths. I don’t think they had a single conversation without using the F word. There is nothing that ruins a book for me, more than foul language.
     After 62 pages I couldn’t bear it anymore and called it quits, which is too bad because I was interested in the storyline. I did, however, flip to the end so that I could at least see how things turned out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are you thinking? Let me know! I love hearing from you and read each and every comment. I always try to respond or visit your blog in return so leave a comment. I know you want to ;)