Friday, October 5, 2012

Foreign Cover Friday: Time Between Us


Foreign Cover Friday is a weekly meme hosted by The Reading Fever, where foreign covers of the books we know and love are spotlighted and discussed. To join, either pick your favorite foreign cover or pick many foreign covers, and start discussing!

This weeks I chose...

Time Between Us
by 
Tamara Ireland Stone

(US Edition)

                                (Polish Edition)                                   (UK Edition)


I thought I would be able to find more covers than this, considering it's been published in 13 countries! Maybe, it's still too early since the book doesn't come out for a few more days, but I'll talk about what I did find. 

US Edition- I absolutely adore this cover. The colors, lighting, font, everything.

Polish Edition- I like parts of this one, like the giant clock at the bottom that's transparent so you can see through it. I'm not crazy about how the couples faces are placed though.

UK Edition- I'm torn on this one. I like how Anna's face is placed in the upper corner looking down on Bennett, who is walking through the snow. The only thing I really dislike is the vast empty space between the two images where the title sits.


What do you guys think? Do you love one? Hate one? Let me know in the comments! =)


ps.
If your in the mood for some more cover talk head on over
to Cover to Cover and join the discussion about the cover 
of The Waiting Sky by Lara Zielin!

1 comment:

  1. for the UK cover, I actually dislike the person walking on the snow, however I love the face. Great covers!! I think I prefer the US one this time!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking? Let me know! I love hearing from you and read each and every comment. I always try to respond or visit your blog in return so leave a comment. I know you want to ;)