Friday, October 26, 2012

Haunted Week: Day 3

{This Girl Reads}
October 26th - Skeletons on My Bookshelf
Supposedly, everyone has a few skeletons in their closet—I think everyone has a few on their bookshelves, too. Today feature five books you've owned for a long time but never read.


Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
I bought this book with a gift card I got for Christmas. It's practically Christmas again, and I haven't picked it up from the shelf even once. I almost forgot I had it. 

If I Stay by Gayle Forman
I honestly don't know what's wrong with me. I've heard nothing but AMAZING things about this set of books yet for some reason I still haven't read them!


The Arm of the Starfish by Madeleine L 'Engle
Another one that I bought with Christmas giftcards, and has been sitting on my shelf ever since.

All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
I won this book from another blog over a year ago. I remember being so excited at the time but never actually got around to reading it...


Love & Leftovers by Sarah Tregay
Of all the verse novels I've read that aren't very well known, here is one that is wicked popular and I'm probably the only person left who hasn't read it. 


Have you read any of these books? 
If so which would you recommend I finally dust off and read?

4 comments:

  1. All these titles never gave my bookshelf a chance to even display them, let alone read them! :( Though I do have some reservations about Love and Leftovers since a friend of mine was sorely disappointed, but verse novels might be nice for a change!! :D

    -Alicia
    bookaworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read the first 2!! I LOVE article 5! And If I Stay is also really good, though I loved the sequel even more. I hope you get a chance to read them someday! :)

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some good books on your shelf and they don't seem very old.
    You'll like If I stay! The second book is good too but not as great as the first (:
    She’s Got Books on Her Mind

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, I can't wait to read all of those books! *stares at their bookish glory* I've never heard of the Madeline L'Engle one...which is weird, because I totally love A Wrinkle in Time!

    If I Stay is totally worth the read, but it was a like on my scale...my scale is harsh, though! Read it! :F

    Love and Leftovers looks too cute! But I haven't read All These Things I've Done, even though I've wanted to for a LONG time! ;)

    Thanks for commenting on my post! ;D

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking? Let me know! I love hearing from you and read each and every comment. I always try to respond or visit your blog in return so leave a comment. I know you want to ;)