Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tune In Tuesday: Third Day


Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! The feature is hosted by Ginger over at GReads! but until further notice you can find it over at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands.

"Children of God"
by Third Day
I heard this song playing in the back of a promotional video for a charity and loved it. 
I searched some of the lyrics and found out it was "Children of God" by Third Day. I downloaded it yesterday and have been listening to it on repeat ever since. 


Learn more about Third Day:
Official Website
Youtube
Twitter
Facebook

6 comments:

What are you thinking? Let me know! I love hearing from you and read each and every comment. I always try to respond or visit your blog in return so leave a comment. I know you want to ;)