Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Haunted Week: Day 8

{This Girl Reads}
October 31st - Beware of Book Review
To finish off a week of spook-tastic fun, review a scary story of your choice!

Boy how time flies! I can't believe it has already been a week, which means that today is the last day of Haunted Week =( Thanks so much to Cheyenne for putting this whole thing together!!!
 It really was a blast!! 
Okay, so I haven't read anything too scary lately but I didn't want to miss out on the last day of Haunted Week "Beware of Book Review," so I'm stretching the rules a little! 

The Raft is about a girl who's plane goes down over the ocean and she and one other survivor are stranded in the middle of the ocean on an inflatable raft. Not much else could be scarier than being stuck in the middle of the ocean, on a little raft, with sharks!! 
You can check out my review in the post below =)

2 comments:

  1. What a fun week! I'm scared to read The Raft. lol I have a fear of water so sometimes books like that freak me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for participating! I've loved all your posts. ♥

    Sounds pretty scary to me! ;) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking? Let me know! I love hearing from you and read each and every comment. I always try to respond or visit your blog in return so leave a comment. I know you want to ;)