Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tune In Tuesday: One Direction


Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! The feature is hosted by Ginger over at GReads! but until further notice you can find it over at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands.

For those of you who don't know, I am a MASSIVE One Direction fan! 
And yesterday their new single came out!!!
 I must say I am a little disappointed in the lyrical content of "Live While We're Young," but with it's upbeat and catchy tune I still find myself singing it all the time, and now you will be too. 
Mwahahaa ;)

One Direction
"Live While We're Young"


I want to run around in one of those giant hamster bubbles! So cool. 

4 comments:

  1. My little brothers and I love listening to One Direction! They are totally going to flip out when they find out they have a new song (I think it's a fun dance-around-the-room type of song). Plus their hair...I could stare at their hair all day long <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a dance-around-the-room type of song =) Haha, their hair is amazing. No doubt about that!

      Delete
  2. Haha! My sister adores these guys! I must admit, their songs are catchy, but I've only heard the two. :) Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

What are you thinking? Let me know! I love hearing from you and read each and every comment. I always try to respond or visit your blog in return so leave a comment. I know you want to ;)